Thursday, September 1, 2016

Final Song













Dress ∆ StyleWe
Hat ∆ Roxy
Shades ∆ Gift
Choker ∆ Zara
Shoes ∆ Dr Martens
Photos by Cheryl

I just had the time of my life at Goodvibes Music Festival in Genting Malaysia over the last few weekend. My festive fever is still on! Honestly, it's really an awesome getaway for me due to some personal issues that I have been facing for the past few months and still living in it. (Hopefully, I will share my first personal post on my next post. Nothing fashion.)

I'm thrilled upon receiving this boho dress from StyleWe designed by Aporia. AS. Well, it would be great to wear it during the festival, nonetheless, even if the festival is over, I'm stoked to wear this dress to reminisce the festive feels. Boho dress, belt choker, Dr Martens boots and a hat, a complete festive style!

Just a quick introduction of StyleWe, it is an online fashion shopping platform that showcases independent fashion designers that provides authenticity, variety and quality fashion apparels. I have gotten my dress from Aporia. AS that provides casual, sweet and sexy Boho style. As a festive goer and a hippie myself, I dig a lot into boho style. Well just that I will definitely mix anything with grunge too.

I know that MØ is not one of the act in Goodvibes, but I would still like to share my music of the day with her latest song, Final Song. Recently, I have been really down and unstable, hence this song kind of slightly liven up my mood. Hope you enjoy it!

11 comments :

  1. I loove that dress, it just looks so comfy and I loved that song so thanks for sharing <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. that hat is so amazing :D loving the lil red feather detail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much love for that dress! (and your styling too!)

    Big Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome look! I like your style, you're very unique :)

    www.infashionchains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pics ! I love your black outfit its looking style and cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
JESSTHEGRRL Blog © 2014. Powered by Blogger.