Saturday, September 19, 2015

Young & Unafraid










Tee ∆ Dresslink
Shorts ∆ Dresslink
Socks ∆ Adidas
Sandals ∆ H&M
Creepers ∆ TUK
Platform sneakers ∆ YRU

Photos by Jason

Recently, my parents helped me to repaint my room. It's lilac white! I'm super happy and excited about it, so I decided to do a shoot at a corner of my room with a little help from my little brother. I know I had been shooting a lot of locations around Singapore, so why not take a step back and do a simplified shoot in my room? Let's get cosy!


Cosy is all you need being at home. Spicing up the usual "I woke up like this" or "I'm gonna sleeping in this" look, I came up with a theme of being a health goth internet girl #irl with a "Free the Nipple" tee and a pair of sporty shorts. Since it's health goth, I got to have some quirky shits around me. First and foremost, I need my FIJI water. I had been drinking FIJI from god knows when, and I will stick with it till the end! Next are my Mac and my iPhone. If they're dead, I'm dead too. Last but not least, KICKs! They are gears that keeps me moving! Just some kicks that I own, YRU, TUK and a cute sandals that I got from H&M.


Here's my current favourite muse Young & Unafraid by The Moth & The Flame. Well, I'm no longer that young since I'm gonna be mid-20s soon, which is pretty upsetting for me. And I'm practically afraid of many things like heights, bugs and etc., but that does not means I do not have balls such as speaking up for myself, going out and break boundaries, goofy and etc. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this song and get yourself inspired!

10 comments :

  1. I love your tee! <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos, they're always breathtaking, even if you take them in your room! x
    ❤ blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tee sooo much! :)

    porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't even know how you make the CORNER of your room look good, Jess, ugH. And that shirt is killer!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. ; 0 ; perfection!!

    I love these pictures and the idea behind them!
    You look super duper cute with glasses and the pigtails are amazing too <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. God look with the wall, light colors are hard to keep clean ohmygosh!
    Love the tshirt, didn't know it was from FTN, learn something new every day ;)
    xMM
    THE LAME LIP
    INSTAGRAM
    LOOKBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great look, you are too cute! :)

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you outfit so much! x

    irrelevant-hannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
JESSTHEGRRL Blog © 2014. Powered by Blogger.